We do have the LED light strip components available and if your
light strip is faulty then we may ask you to issue us an image of
the faulty light strip to help us understand or to determine the
fault. All Targets Electrical products are guaranteed for 12
months, therefore we may require proof of purchase to support this.
This would be to establish if the product is still within the
12-month warranty. If this is in the 12-month warranty then we will
issue you a replacement lights strip `Free of Charge'.
1. Peel broken LED strip from the ring
2. Remove any loose residual adhesive left in the ring. Leave in
place the black tape on the inside of the ring covering the joints.
Align the cable of the new LED strip with the cut-out in the
plastic ring and secure in place.
3. Peel off approximately 10cm of the protective film from the
LED strip at the cable end, exposing the adhesive foam.
4. Gently lay the LED strip into the plastic ring applying
gentle pressure. Work your way around the ring, peeling off the
protective film as you go.
5. The free end of the LED strip should coincide approximately
with the cable end when fully laid in. Remove cable from cut-out,
lift start of the LED strip and lay the free end of the strip into
the ring. Then lay the cable end of the strip on top of the free
end of the strip and relocate cable back into plug. You should now
be good to go.