Replacement LED light strip for the Target Darts Corona Vision
- Peel broken LED strip from ring.
- Remove any loose residual adhesive left in ring. Leave in place
the black tape on the inside of the ring covering the joints. Align
the cable of the new LED strip with the cut-out in the plastic ring
and secure in place.
- Peel off approximately 10cm of protective film from the LED
strip at the cable end, exposing the adheasive foam.
- Gently lay the LED strip into the plastic ring applying gentle
pressure. Work your way around the ring, peeling off protective
film as you go.
- The free end of the LED strip should coincide approximately
with the cable end when fully laid in. Remove cable from cut-out,
lift start of the LED strip and lay the free end of the strip into
the ring. Then lay the cable end of the strip on top of the free
end of the strip and relocate cable back into plug.
You should now be good to go!